Dr. Michael Heilig Orthopedic Surgeon
Michael Heilig, M.D.
Dr. Michael Heilig is board certified in orthopedic surgery. Graduating from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1997, Dr. Heilig has practiced medicine for over 17 years and has previously served as chief of surgery at Clark Regional Medical Center. Dr. Heilig performs surgery at Clark Regional Medical Center in Winchester, Baptist Health in Richmond, and St. Joseph East in Lexington. A life-long resident of Central Kentucky, Dr. Heilig is also a husband and father of four.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Tulane School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship, Tulane School of Medicine
- Emergency Medical Technician, Nationally Certified
- MD, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- BS, Bringham Young University