Dr. James Rice, Orthopedic Surgeon
James Rice, M.D.
Dr. James Rice is board certified in orthopedic surgery. After graduating from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2006, Dr. Rice went on to complete a Spine Surgery Fellowship at West Virginia University Medical Center. Practicing orthopedic spine medicine for the last three years, Dr. Rice provides comprehensive orthopedic spine care and performs surgery at Clark Regional Medical Center in Winchester, Baptist Health in Richmond, and Saint Joseph East in Lexington. A life-long Kentucky resident, Dr. Rice is also a husband and father of four children.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, West Virginia University Medical Center
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Florida Medical Center
- MD, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- BA, Biology, Transylvania University